The BOB Revolution SE Duallie Black, with the latest innovative features is perfect for any sport experience. From the zoo to the beach, zip through congested areas and around tight corners with the BOB Revolution SE Duallie's revolutionary swiveling front wheel or lock it in place for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough. The easy-fold, lightweight design means the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Black is ready to stow, go or roll wherever life moves you
Frame Material - High strength chromoly and aluminum alloy
Harness Style - Padded 5 point harness
Seat Recline - Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical
Canopy Style - 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements
Bob Revolution Duallie SE Features
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB® Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable and independently reclining seats for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harnesses keep your children comfortably secure.
- Independent multi-position canopies adjust for protection against the elements. Large viewing windows let you keep an eye on your babies.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pockets. Internal seat pockets provide great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment dial keeps you rolling straight.
- When engaged, parking brake helps secure a stopped position.
All BOB® strollers have a five-year warranty on the frame and one year on small parts and fabric. We warranty our strollers against all manufactured defects in material and workmanship. See the BOB stroller owner’s instruction manual for details.