The Sopora Premium Dual Sided Crib Mattress is a 5in deep, all foam mattress with dual sleep surfaces. Made with CertiPUR-US certified foam. The Premium is engineered to withstand wear and provide an even ergonomic support for the full span of your baby’s crib mattress use. As your child develops, the density required of their sleep surface can change. For infants use the Harvest ultra firm, high-density side. Harvest Foam was developed by foam industry leaders, to deliver cleaner foam. All Harvest products utilize a blend of natural oil based and conventional polyols. Natural polyol is made from natural plant based renewable oils. This blend enables Harvest foam to perform as well as conventional foam without sacrificing comfort and helping the environment at the same time. As your child grows, flip the mattress to the Supple Soft high- density foam toddler side. Supple Soft provides a layer of foam, which is plush in feel and luxurious. The enhanced airflow of this foam creates better air circulation at the surface of the mattress. Supple Soft foam has a high level of resilience (bounce back) and high level of durability.
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 52 x 5
- Bed bug proof
- Dual firmness, All foam
- CertiPUR-US certified foam
- Medical grade, nylon fabric cover
- Vinyl/PVC FREE
- Antibacterial, Fire resistant, and Waterproof
- Harvest ultra firm, high-density foam - infant side
- Supple Soft high-density foam – toddler side
- Inverted, double fold, reinforced sewn side seams
- Fire safety standard 16 CFR part 1633 compliant
- Treated with Ultra-Fresh for antimicrobial protection
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in the U.S.A.